WILLS & ESTATES ATTORNEY in Circleville, OHIO
There are many cases where it makes sense to bring in an experienced attorney to deal with matter of the estate including untimely deaths, mentally debilitating illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia, and other unanticipated situations. It’s important to work with a lawyer who understands the intricacies of the estate planning and wills to ensure you and your loved ones are taken care of.
When Is The Right Time To Involve A Wills And Estate Lawyer?
There are many reasons to seek the counsel of an experienced estate and wills lawyer in the state of Ohio. Not only for prevention, but also for reactive measures to ensure there are proper and fair proceedings for you and your family. These reasons include:
- Estate planning
- Elder law and elder care issues: elder law and elder care issues can be very confusing as your loved ones near the end of their life. This becomes especially complicated if they are no longer in their right mind.
- Guardianship and conservatorships
- Trust administration
- Probate administration
- Probate and trust litigation
- Medicaid issues: navigating issues with Medicaid can be confusing and difficult and confusing. An experienced attorney will help you understand and navigate the laws to ensure you’re walking away with an ideal situation.
- Powers of attorney and living wills: these can be specifically and carefully drafted to protect your interests in the event of incapacity or at the end of life.
- Contesting a will: to overturn a will or trust if the person making it was not of sound mind and memory OR if you can prove the maker was under undue influence; if a person was led into making a will by lies and deception; if the person signing a new will is not in their right mind or on their deathbed.
Find a trusted attorney for wills and estate planning in Central Ohio
Attorney Matthew O’Leary has handled many matters of the estate, estate planning, and of wills. By getting to know his clients, he’s able to help put them in positions to make their best legal decision. Currently serving clients across Pickaway, Ross, Fairfield, Madison, and Fayette counties.
Call O’Leary Law at 740.474.4411
Call to a free phone consultation and quickly find out what to do next about your OVI charges.