WILLS & ESTATES ATTORNEY in Circleville, OHIO
A well-prepared estate plan can save your loved ones significant time and money long-term, in addition to ensuring that your wishes are met. At The O’Leary Law Office in Circleville, a wills and estates attorney can help. There are many cases where it makes sense to bring in an experienced attorney to deal with matters of the estate including untimely deaths, mentally debilitating illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia, and other unanticipated situations.
It’s important to work with an estate lawyer who understands the intricacies of the estate planning and wills to ensure you and your loved ones are taken care of. Whether you need help writing a will, estate planning, or going through probate, an experienced Circleville wills lawyer can help.
When Is The Right Time To Involve A Circleville Wills And Estate Lawyer?
Seeking the expertise of a seasoned estate and wills lawyer in Ohio is crucial for a multitude of reasons. Whether you’re looking to proactively secure your family’s future or reacting to an ongoing situation, having a knowledgeable attorney by your side ensures that your interests are protected and that proceedings are conducted fairly. Our dedicated Circleville estate lawyers are well-versed in a wide range of wills and estate issues, providing you with comprehensive assistance in the following areas:
- Estate planning: Estate planning involves strategically organizing your assets, properties, and finances to ensure they are distributed according to your wishes after your passing. An experienced estate lawyer can help you create a comprehensive estate plan that includes wills, trusts, and other legal instruments to minimize tax implications and ensure your loved ones are cared for.
- Guardianship and conservatorship: If you need to care for a minor child or an incapacitated adult, establishing guardianship or conservatorship is essential. Our estate lawyers can guide you through the legal processes involved in obtaining the necessary legal authority to make decisions on behalf of those who cannot make decisions for themselves.
- Trust administration: Trust administration involves managing and distributing assets placed in a trust. Our lawyers can assist trustees in fulfilling their fiduciary duties, ensuring that assets are distributed according to the trust’s terms and beneficiaries’ best interests.
- Probate administration: When a loved one passes away, their assets may need to go through the probate process. Our attorneys can help you navigate the complexities of probate, ensuring that assets are distributed according to the decedent’s wishes and state law.
- Probate and trust litigation: Disputes can arise over the validity of wills or trusts, especially if there are concerns about undue influence, lack of capacity, or fraud. Our lawyers are skilled in representing clients in probate and trust litigation cases, working to protect your rights and interests.
- Powers of attorney and living wills: These can be specifically and carefully drafted to protect your interests in the event of incapacity or at the end of life. A power of attorney grants someone the legal authority to make decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated. Living wills outline your medical preferences if you’re unable to communicate them yourself. Our lawyers can help draft these documents to ensure your wishes are respected during challenging times.
- Contesting a will: If you believe a will is invalid due to the testator’s lack of sound mind, undue influence, deception, or other reasons, our attorneys can guide you through the process of contesting the will. We can help you present evidence and arguments to support your case in court.In the state of Ohio, having an experienced estate and wills lawyer from our Circleville team can provide you with the peace of mind that your assets and your family’s well-being are in capable hands. Whether you’re seeking to create a comprehensive estate plan or dealing with ongoing legal matters, our lawyers are dedicated to safeguarding your interests and ensuring proper and fair proceedings. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and begin securing your family’s future.
Circleville wills and estates attorney Matthew O’Leary handles both estate planning and wills. By getting to know his clients, he’s able to help put them in positions to make their best legal decision. Currently serving clients across Circleville, Pickaway, Ross, Fairfield, Madison, and Fayette counties.
Call O’Leary Law at 740.474.4411
Call to a free phone consultation and quickly find out what to do next about your OVI charges.