Personal Injury Lawyer in Circleville, Ohio
Understanding Personal Injury Law in Central Ohio
Personal injury lawyers in Ohio can work on a number of unique personal injury claims and lawsuits, from cases of medical malpractice to car accidents.
In many instances, the injuries sustained have been caused by a negligent individual, business, or employer and can have a lasting impact on your life. While no amount of money can make up for the physical and emotional toll an injury has on you or a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation to cover damages such as lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of others, call Matthew O’Leary, the Circleville personal injury attorney at O’Leary Law Office. Our office works with you to help get your ideal outcome such as fair compensation or a settlement, so you don’t have to worry about paying medical bills or lost wages from missing work due to injury.
What Are Considered Ohio Personal Injury Case Types?
There are many different kinds of accidents and personal injuries that our Circleville attorneys can help you with. Some examples include:
- Car or truck accidents: Auto accidents affect pedestrians, bicyclists, or occupants of passenger vehicles with sometimes serious injuries including neck and back, whiplash, ligament and disc injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), broken bones, and other types of ailments.
- Injuries in the workplace: A common occurrence in the United States, workplace injuries can leave you needing extensive medical treatment, causing time away from work and potentially major financial impact.
They can also temporarily or permanently disable you, preventing you from working the same job you had before. Our Circleville personal injury lawyer can help with workers’ compensation claims and fight back against insurance companies and employers that try to get out of taking care of you like they’re supposed to.
- Dog bites or dog bite injuries: Dog bites are very common in the United States, and typically don’t occur to the owner. If you’ve been bitten by someone else’s dog, the injury can easily become infected or require medical attention to avoid serious complications. With the help of a Circleville personal injury attorney, you may be able to recover compensation from the dog’s owner in order to offset time away from work and medical costs.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle injuries are typically caused by collisions with fixed objects or with another motor vehicle, and can include TBIs, spinal cord injuries, severe bruising, and road rash. Oftentimes they require a long road to recovery with physical therapy and sometimes there are ailments you may have to live with for the rest of your life.
- Premise liability injuries: Injuries on another person’s property typically occur to people who are customers or tenants where the liability is on the landlord, business, or property owner. A slip-and-fall
injury is a very common example of an injury that a personal injury lawyer in Circleville can help with.
- Burns and burn-related injuries: Burns can include steam or hot liquid burns, direct heat source burns, electrical burns, and chemical burns. These can be caused by a number of things including explosions, natural gas accidents, defective products, and motor vehicle accidents, and a Circleville personal injury attorney may be able to help you recover compensation for any of them.
How Does A Circleville Personal Injury Lawyer Help With Your Case?
Suffering an injury is always a challenging time. There are bills to pay, doctors to see and forms to submit. Fortunately, at O’Leary Law Office, our Circleville personal injury attorney can help. Our professionals will do
a number of things to help with your unique case including:
- Starting investigations where we will look at the evidence, collect police and investigative reports, and look at medical bills while communicating to help you understand your best options.
- Putting together a demand package with our personal injury attorney that outlines for the at-fault party or their representatives, the details of your injuries, expenses, and desired compensation. You can be
compensated for things like loss of enjoyment of life, inconvenience, scarring and disfigurement, pain and suffering, lost wages, and emotional and mental anguish, just to name a few.
- Representing you and your interests in court.
- Helping you find favorable opportunities to settle the case outside of court.
- If you don’t get your ideal outcome, our personal injury lawyer will work with you to file a lawsuit, look at other settlements that might arise, and represent you in trial if an agreeable settlement can’t be
Contact O’Leary Law Office’s Circleville Personal Injury Attorney
At O’Leary Law Office, we are dedicated to getting you back on your feet after suffering an injury. Whether you’ve been hurt on the job or on someone else’s property, our Circleville personal injury lawyer, Matthew O’Leary, works to help you understand your options, file the right claims and get the compensation you deserve.
Personal injuries can be devastating and can have lasting effects on your life. If you’ve been hurt due to the negligence of others, the personal injury attorneys at O’Leary Law Offices in Circleville can help. We are currently taking new cases and clients in Pickaway, Ross, Fairfield, Madison, and Fayette counties. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Call O’Leary Law at 740.474.4411
Call to a free phone consultation and quickly find out what to do next about your OVI charges.